TERRATUFF SEPR8R CATCH CAN
Complete Catch Can system for Volkswagen Amarok - Advanced filtration of inlet manifold pollution for diesel engines.
TERRATUFF SEPR8R Design Philosophy:
The heart of the Process West SEPR8R system is a uniquely designed Catch Can with a sophisticated internal filtration system that takes the oil polluted air coming from the rocker cover of your diesel and scrubs the oil mist from it before the gas goes back into the inlet manifold. From the factory this 'air cleaning' does not take place, so the oil that comes out of the rocker cover ends up filling the intercooler and inlet system resulting in both reduced performance and economy over time.
TERRATUFF SEPR8R offers the following features:
- Manufactured from Billet Aluminium with removable lid and filtration assembly of 650ml capacity
- Over Pressure relief valve incorporated to prevent system malfunction in the case of blockage
- Drain port incorporated into main housing with optional drain valve available
- Unique Polyurethane filtration system that is anti-clog and washable/reusable with low restriction and 4um filtering
- Laser cut bracket specifically designed for each vehicle
- Moulded temperature resistance hoses shaped for the engine bay of each vehicle
- High quality clamps and mounting hardware
Recommended for preventing sludge build up in the intake and protecting your engine.
Kit includes: 1 x Billet Aluminium Catch Can
1 x Bracket for Engine Bay
2 x Moulded Hoses
1 x Complete Instruction Booklet
- Local mechanic
- CRD Tech Gold Coast (contact 07 32873375 for bookings)
Please Note: Always check your local registration/modification rules for product compliance.
Suitable for VW Amarok 4cyl and V6 2010 onwards